If you are looking for a door replacement company in the Louisville, KY area, look no further because you have found one.
Does your current entry door provide the beauty, security and welcoming feeling you want for your home? If not, Louisville Exteriors, your expert door replacement company is ready to help. Due to our experience, we can help you find and install the perfect door for your home.
In addition to being energy efficient and highly durable, all of the high-quality doors we install are available in an amazing variety of styles and configurations.
Design Options for your Entry Doors
- More than 80 different entry door styles, with and without glass.
- A wide variety of stained or painted finishes
- Many different glass options, including beautiful glazed, textured, etched and stained-glass designs
- Dozens of different handle and lock options and finishes
- Available in any width or height
- Matching storm doors, sidelites and transoms.
Improve the Security and Lifetime of your Entry Door
- The lock and deadbolt area of the doors are reinforced with a 20-gauge security plate that helps prevent kick-ins.
- 3-point locking system that provides additional security and a better seal than traditional single-point locking doors.
- 20- gauge steel doors are the strongest residential doors available.
- Storm doors are constructed with tempered safety glass.
- Steel doors feature a rigid composite lock block around the lock and deadbolt areas.
- Optional electronic-keypad door handles and deadbolts for keyless entry.
The Best Choice in Door Replacement
When you choose Louisville Exteriors for your door replacement, our highly-trained door installers will come to your home, inspect your doorway, and take precise measurements. This ensures your door will fit perfectly, increasing security and efficiency.
When we come out to your home to install it we are prepared to install in a clean and efficient manner. Depending on your door replacement project, we come prepared to remove siding, install sill pan, and other various items that insure your door is not only installed properly but will continue to perform for years to come.
Door Replacement Costs
Every door project varies in cost. First of all, contact us to set up a meeting. We will come out and show you some options. Furthermore, once the style and type of door is chosen we can get you a detailed scope of work and cost for your door replacement project.