Our siding replacement procedures is just as important as the quality of products we install. You can rest assure knowing that we have the job under control and won’t leave you with a mess. Lots of experience has taught us how to to approach your siding replacement project in an efficient manor while increasing overall quality of installation. The age old saying “Work smarter, not harder” rings very true on every project we do.
Here’s how we do it:
- A dumpster will be brought to your home’s and placed at a agreed location on larger projects.
- Products will be delivered to the job site and neatly stored out of the way as best as possible so you can maintain your normal life.
- Each day, all debris will be cleaned up to ensure livability during our remodel service. All precautions will be taken to protect your yard’s beauty and health. Our trained siding crews are efficient, dependable, accountable, and approachable.
- We will inspect the substructure (plywood) for any dry rot. Anything we find will be fixed and agreed upon with the you the customer.
- Following the removal of your old siding we will completely re-wrap your home in DuPont Tyvek Drain Wrap. You should never let a contractor install new siding over an old moisture barrier. We use header flashing on all windows and doors and tape and seal around all exterior openings.
- Depending on what products you choose they will be installed following the manufacturer’s guidelines. This assure’s that in the event of a product failure improper installation won’t void the warranty.
- There will be a complete clean up of the job site and final inspection.